I suggest you ...

Merge Expression Blend and Visual Studio so I don't have to go back and forth between two different tools to program Silverlight and WPF

Merge Expression Blend and Visual Studio so I don't have to go back and forth between two different tools to program Silverlight and WPF. Its crazy to have to use two different IDEs. Blend has a terrible Xaml editor and V.S. doesn't work well with behaviors, templates, and design time data.Take the good stuff from each one and put them together. Please!

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Peter WilliamsPeter Williams shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jayanth KannanJayanth Kannan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want my designer to use Xaml and design without any hassles, and sometimes I like the multi monitor approach of two apps for different contexts, I'd rather have intellisense in Blend instead.

• OddOdd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After forced to use blend I no longer want to deign my stuff in Visual Studio.
        Blend is way better and I don't think they will do as good of a job in VS as blend.

• mohammad amin sharifimohammad amin sharifi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree too, please provide designer window in visual studio.
        XAML is heart of recently Microsoft Technologies.
        and Visual Studio is Main IDE for developing this Technologies.

please merge Expression Blend capabilities (not interface) into Visual Studio.

• cheche commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah! I love expression blend and would really like it if some of the look and feel made it into VisualStudio.

Feedback and Knowledge Base