I suggest you ...

Crash Rollback and advanced enhancement!!!

The diagrams ( Fonts, cells, borders, tables and its styles) need reshapable icons each with its own preferential skins with formats in many language. Real help assistant which automates tasks, autoenable non-compactable executable solutions as demo when required, correct inconsistency in patterns noticed determining user profile as expert or beginner as technology gets upgraded and much. I have noticed in Application11data ( under Application Type) there is no workstation for client in enterprise cloud, the options avaliable are desktop and web, there should be somewhat like intranet. There must be a user profile how the usage can be conducted with different make ups and you may ask why, it will take 1 hour to explain. Students should be given limited access in demo version for a limited study usage. Now here is the most serious question. I dont know anyone will ever understand why this is written? How can I enable VS2012 without installation but everything at one payment also everything online conveniently from our community local cloud server which is being paid in enterprise network and I siting in Coffee day or home at any system can use my environment without with my privacy is also annonymous as if I buy licensed version of VS2012 and my motherboard get burned off, my cost of savings get doomed? I dont know if this is a idea or rebellion. I hope you take this positively. :)

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Aby SkariaAby Skaria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...