I suggest you ...

Solution Explorer drill down (i.e. showing properties and methods of class) should allow filtering by access modifiers

In the new solution explorer, one can drill into files to the classes contained in the file and then drill further to see the properties and methods of the classes.

It would be nice if we could filter by access modifier, for classes as well as for fields. In other words, I'd like to see only the public interface of the class and have to deal with private and protected members for example.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Shiv KumarShiv Kumar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Javascript Parser VS2010 extension is awesome! I was able to easily dig into tons of OTHER people's cryptic Javascript code. The code as humanly minified to reduce page size. This capability needs to be integrated into Solution Explorer just like Solution Navigator Power Tools extension. The productivity will be amazing! Also, the ability to Mark (star/color/flag) a method is really great too!

Feedback and Knowledge Base