I suggest you ...

error of crash report in visual studio web 11 express

Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.OLE.Interop.IServiceProvider'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{6D5140C1-7436-11CE-8034-00AA006009FA}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).

{"Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.OLE.Interop.IServiceProvider'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{6D5140C1-7436-11CE-8034-00AA006009FA}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE))."}

{System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal}

I don''t know where my last post but this post have detail when I debug them

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kristinakristina shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • kristinakristina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know what happen but after taking some update from windows update it's work fine now.

• kristinakristina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's happen when I install VS11 and later I uninstall some component on my computer.Can you send me mail then I will forward you detail. thanks

• Xinyang QiuXinyang Qiu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, Kristina, do you have a repro step for this problem? If you can file it in connect, it will be the best. Otherwise, please share with me the detailed repro step. Thanks.

Xinyang Qiu from Microsoft Web Platform tools team

Feedback and Knowledge Base