I suggest you ...

Access windows Phone API for SMS and make a call direct by code

I would like to suggest that by c# code we get direct access on Win Phone API to send sms, make a phone call, direct by C# code without open the sms screen, for example. In windows mobile 6.5 I can send a sms using only 2 lines. So, in Win Phone I need use Tasks APIs to build a code for send SMS and pass the object to the SMS Screen.
This example could be apply to the others APIs.

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Renato HaddadRenato Haddad shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Emilio Pastore JrEmilio Pastore Jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gee, I *need* just that to be able to port a security app from Windows Mobile all the way to Windows Phone. It sends unattended SMS messages in emergency situations -silently, of course. Cheers from São Paulo, Brasil !

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey dude Did u got any apis.Please share it here if u got.I am also having the same kind of problem.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Olá Renato. Por favor, você conseguiria me ajudar na seguinte questão? Estou querendo fazer exatamente o que você disse acima e não sei se vc já encontrou alguma API que realize tal fato em questão.

Agradeço desde já.

Feedback and Knowledge Base