I suggest you ...

Visual Studio for Mac Os x

Dear Madam and sir;

We need Full Version of Visual Studio for Mac Os x.
And language of programming such as:

-C
-C++
-C#
-VB
-F#
-HTML
-MHTML

Thanks,

2,897 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    M.TLabM.TLab shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

67 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MarioJMarioJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it´s a bad idea,or use Wine for running VS on MAC
        win32 Apps on MAC?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is simply unbelievable that Microsoft shows such little support for competitors platforms.

Microsoft should pay compensation to everyone who bought a Mac, and subsequently found, to their utter incredulity, that PC software did not run on it, despite paying $1000 more for the same Chinese made components, and 'rounded corners'.

Please address this as your highest possible priority. Thanks.

Is it also possible to have Visual Studio on my car's infotainment center? Or at least on my iphone.

• Lucian NaieLucian Naie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

So far I have been using Xamarin with Xcode, to create both iOS and Mac OS apps. Not using it for web dev.

Building apps on Mac is covered by Xamarin decently so far, but there is room for improvement. Xcode is a horrible IDE to build mobile or desktop apps, and luckily I don't have to tell again why. Main hassles come from switching between those 2 -- to design your UI -- and the development style enforced by Xcode.

Giving that I'm planning to move to a Mac to be able to support my multi-platform development needs, I think being able to do web development the same way I'm doing on a windows machine, would be a huge plus.

• Mark Koops Mark Koops commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring the absolute best IDE and languages to Mac ASAP please

Xcode is a nightmare for a VS junkie

Could we get Visual Studio on our iPhones? That would be marvelously super duper.

• Paul ThomassenPaul Thomassen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are developing simulation tools for engineering students in Norway and (to our surprise) close to 50% of them use Macs. And dont like to do dual booth or run emulators. So, we would like to make Mac version of our sw due to our user base.

bob is right. Buy a real OS if you want to do real work. Apple users are so annoying

• bobbob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everyone knows you can't do real work on a Mac. They're for old people, young sheep and superfluous spenders. Go cry on your own forums. Microsoft, don't waste another dime on the rotten apple.

• Arief WardhanaArief Wardhana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please released Visual Studio for mac, for my education on schools, coz i'm dislike dual boot windows on my macbook

• RajRaj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many Mac users love to have Visualstudio running on mac, the best IDE I ever worked on. Please make it available ASAP, big community will appreciate it and provide them opportunity to also focus on windows phone apps.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base