Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Charles SterlingCharles Sterling shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Victor MushkatinVictor Mushkatin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently we're not providing SQL monitoring as part of AI. We've heard about scenarios to track query blocking issues, index distribution and collecting query plans. At current moment those scenarios in the backlog but are not actively worked on. If you have any particular story you would like to address we'd love to learn about it.

With that said, there are two ways you can infer SQL performance:
        1) you can go to Diagnostic\Events select Event type: Performance and group by: Heaviest Resources. If SQL call was causing the problem you will be able to see it. In addition to that, in any performance event you can select resource view (icon under stack section) to see all collected SQL calls. Not a monitoring scenario, but a handy tip for diagnostics.
        2) you can go to Performance tab and look under Response Time and Load vs Dependencies chart to see the list of external dependencies. Your SQL DB's will appear there and you will be able to learn how much time your code spends in a particular DB and overall call volume.

Feedback and Knowledge Base