(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pratap Lakshman [MSFT] shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shitij commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please implement this. So disappointed that it does not work with x64. It looks so promising

• John Leavitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a developer I understand that 64-bit might be a lower priority. What I don't understand is that all the intelliTest menus are enabled and I am not given any warning that I am wasting my time.

How about at least greying out the IT menus or maybe when you generate the Intellitest you might politely say "hey you, since your project is currently 64-bit none of these tests will work"

Thank you.

• DougR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ummm, what year am I in? Who thought that no support for x64 was a good idea. It sounds like a good tool, just wish I could use it.

• Ray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm eager to try out IntelliTest on my computer.And I'm really looking forward to working with it.

• Kelvin Zelt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a specific reason that IntelliTest was not developed for 64-bit initially? Would be nice to have an answer to that question.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We were really excited to try out this cool feature, but quite disappointed to learn that it's not supported in 64-bit. Given how lots of teams are moving towards TDD or high test coverage, it will be really useful to have this in 64-bit.

Feedback and Knowledge Base