I suggest you ...

"Add Test" from scrum board / sprint board on user story or product backlog items.

Generally speaking, we'd like to see the same information and contextual menu items available on the PBI/User story cards on either the team kanban or sprint views of work. Also we'd like to see the passing/failing tests on that view as well.

58 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Vance Lowe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ramiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really a big gap in the whole Microsoft concept of Sprint --> PBI <---> Test Procedure

I created a Sprint with (Test) PBI and would like to show on one board all the PBI, Tasks and TestCase, as well as their process. I linked the Test Cases/TestPlan as Child/Tests/TestedBy but didn't work.

• Israel Valentine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We don't understand why this isn't available on the sprint board. When our team is working through the sprint board, we want to be able to simply execute the tests related to the story/task without having to try to find the story on the kanban board or open test manager to find the related tests there. This us not very user friendly. We would appreciate this fix. Thank you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base