(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    geertdoornbos shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mohammad-Reza M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously people - all these silly demands for Microsoft to give away everything in the Enterprise edition in cheaper / free SKUs are not going to happen.

You sound like the sot of people who would buy a bottom of the range BMW and then complain it doesn't have the features of the top of the line 7 series.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly, I would completely be willing to pay the $539 a year for professional if this were included. $2,999 per year is out of my budget. Developers are the first people who should understand that software has value and be willing to pay for their tools, but the price tag for live unit testing is too high.

I just want to say Thank You to Microsoft for already providing *so much* to so many of us for free, even if some of us will never give you anything in return.

To everyone else, I recommend supporting NCrunch.

seriously, live unit testing is only available in Enterprise? that is plain stupid.

• Andreas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish i could post this on SO without getting downvoted. This would be #1 vote so easy. All the quality which could be gained from it, by providing it to everyone...

Feedback and Knowledge Base