Improve the DataSet visualizer, which is currently lacking basic features
The DataSet visualizer is lacking several basic features that one usually expects in a table GUI.
- Sorting columns.
- "Copy" functionality in a right-click context menu (currently you have to Ctrl+C).
- Copying the column headers (very frustrating!)
- Filtering columns
- Performance is spotty, with visual bugs and blinking happening from time to time.
Other features that aren't vital, but would be helpful:
- Reordering the columns with click-and-drag functionality
- Color-coding cells based on their contents
Lars Pedersen commented
Fix the performance, it's way too slow when resizing or scrolling.
Also please prevent the dialog from freezing Visual Studio (make it non-modal).