I suggest you ...

Option to change Intellisense Quick Info parameter font

I would like to be able to change the font of the current parameter/parameter name in the Intellisense Quick Info.

If there's a large number of parameters needed I just cannot see the bold sticking out enough in the dark theme. I can see it better with the light or blue theme enabled but I prefer the dark because it doesn't cause eye strain.

What I would like is to be able to change the "float g", or just the "g" (As in the attached image) to be more visible while leaving the other parameters in the list the same. I realise that the font and colour of the type are based on font setup for the editor, but even if I could just change the colour of the parameter name that would make a huge difference.

The current parameter just doesn't stand out enough at the moment.

The StackOverflow question about this can be found here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47207962/change-intellisense-quick-info-parameter-font?noredirect=1#comment81383305_47207962

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Gryff David shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Joe Ruder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The font in general is also too small. On a 4k monitor it is almost unusable for me.

• Andrue Cope commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The font is too small as well. Some of us are getting on in years and would consider this omission to be an accessibility issue.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also having hard time using the dark theme to locate the current parameter in the parameter info tooltip. Instead of changing the font, I would suggest the IDE highlights the current parameter with a background color or have a box surrounding the current parameter.

Feedback and Knowledge Base