I suggest you ...

add Azure applets

please add Azure applets(compute emulator, web apps tools, authoring tools) to this tool?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Wen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • George Carlisle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Posted this originally in the forums and Wen added it here but I want to supply more details:

Very, Very happy with the installer inside of Visual Studio 2017. One of my biggest headaches was dealing with old software(preview, older versions, duplicate x32/x64, .net, dotnet core, etc.) but now with the VS2017 I can now go into the installer and remove those old pieces of software without having to spend hours wondering if removing this or that will break Windows or my work.

I have only one request now...can you add Azure applets(compute emulator, web apps tools, authoring tools) to this tool?

Also, can you prompt to install more current non-preview software? I noticed, for example, I had visual studio tools 2015 but I was never prompted to update it unless I uninstalled it. I then went in and removed all my SQL stuff so I could get the latest and the flood gate of installations came through.

Feedback and Knowledge Base