I suggest you ...

Build UWP application where I should be able to link it without compiling.

Have you seen Google/Samsung wrist watches? Off Couse you did. If you would like to change the interface of the watch you can replace with a fee about $1.00 to $3.00, but those are images. Now we are working on 4K monitors and 8K monitors are available if you want to pay. As resolutions are improving the application interfaces getting smaller and smaller. My desktop clocks are Not images, but vector applications. If someone bought my desktop clock, I want to offer 100+ interfaces. The problem is, UWP doesn’t allow that. If you want to use any library, you must compile with that. If you want to change the written language of the clock, you are not allowed with UWP. We need the way where should be able to attach external dll’s without compiling. Please correct me if I am wrong there is no such thing under dependency injection under UWP. I want to build application without (I need no crome on vector application) (https://visualstudio.uservoice.com/forums/121579-visual-studio-ide?filter=top&page=476) any frame, which was possible with normal windows. I want to build small games/puzzles to kill the time, where I don’t need any title bar. Here is code of a resolution free clock. It will fit it on any resolution.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google