I suggest you ...

loosen c# langauge to allow static functions in namespace and port python math libraries to .net

personally, I think python and javascript sucks as a language... I wish somebody would find a way to map the python and javascript api's into .net so we could get rid of them and use a real program language for everything...

if you have to make c# a little less object oriented and more functional to do that...its worth messing the c# language up to do it just to get rid of the sucky python and javascript languages that everybody loves to hate...

biggest flaw of c# is that it doesn't suck enough to complete with sucky languages like python and javascript.

for instance namespace as nested brackets... nice... but I would break that and give c# another dialect that to make namespaces flat without braces so that is more flat like python and javascript.... and give people a c# option to use it if they want to write sucky code or normal code...

c#, no functions in namespace...nice..but here again...i think the purist should realize its worth getting rid of these restructions because python and javascript are even worse and it actually helps them because the suck like that...if you want c# to win...you need to make it have a mode or dialect that makes it just as bad as python and javascript that you have the option to turn on or off...

bottom line...make c# more sucky to compete with python and javascript... its the only way to defeat those languages.. they thrive exactly because they suck and are not object-oriented at their heart...and they are difficult to maintain... and feel like you are putting things together with glue and paperclips... that's exactly way people like them... because they suck...

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bill shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon