I suggest you ...

Next era of drag and drop development for Visual Studio

This suggestion is migrated to Developer Community. Please use below link to view the current status.
https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/idea/351302/next-era-of-drag-and-drop-development-for-visual-s.html
Develop a declarative client side framework like AngularJS in pure TypeScript with tight integration with Visual Studio. Wait! Let me explain!

With the coming of age of HTML5 Shadow DOM and surging popularity of declarative client side frameworks like AngularJS/EmberJs, Visual Studio can usher in the next era of Drag and Drop web development...of single page applications.

Something analogous to a AngularJS "directive" could be dragged from the VS interface as a fully functional widget that, thanks to upcoming HTML5 Shadow DOM spec, would ALWAYS render the widget as intended.

This would allow Single Page Applications to be developed at the speed and productivity of a Web Forms application. Entire reusable user interfaces could be downloaded through NuGet and assembled in minutes!

We'd get structural typing with TypeScript and declarative programming model of Angular that makes development AMAZING AGAIN.

I'm getting weak just thinking about it. Do it please!

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)