I suggest you ...

Convert Dataset to Json by using directly like--> Dataset.Json

Hi Visual Studio Team,

This is Aravind G from Bangalore. I am using Visual Studio tools from last 4 years onwards.Thanks for providing Best tools for developing Web/Windows/Web sites and etc...

I have used Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013 ultimate tools.In this I have one suggestion.

After getting Data from database using ADO.NET into dataset. From this we can convert Dataset to XML by using dataset.WriteXML. But is any way to convert directly From dataset to JSON like dataset.WriteJSON format.

If this feature is available please share the link where we can study and implement this.

If this feature is Not available please i request to implement this feature in upcoming releasing tools.

As a developer this feature will help more now days because it very less weight and easy to understand in system level.

Looking forward to hearing from VS Team members.

Thanks & Regards,
Aravind G
Visual Studio Team

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Aravind Garre shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to share this suggestion. Since the suggestion you raised has not gathered many votes, the Visual Studio team is closing it at this time.

If you would like us to reconsider this, please create a new suggestion. Again, thank you for sharing with us!

Paul Chapman
Program Manager, Visual Studio

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base