I suggest you ...

Crash Rollback and advanced enhancement!!!

The diagrams ( Fonts, cells, borders, tables and its styles) need reshapable icons each with its own preferential skins with formats in many language. Real help assistant which automates tasks, autoenable non-compactable executable solutions as demo when required, correct inconsistency in patterns noticed determining user profile as expert or beginner as technology gets upgraded and much. I have noticed in Application11data ( under Application Type) there is no workstation for client in enterprise cloud, the options avaliable are desktop and web, there should be somewhat like intranet. There must be a user profile how the usage can be conducted with different make ups and you may ask why, it will take 1 hour to explain. Students should be given limited access in demo version for a limited study usage. Now here is the most serious question. I dont know anyone will ever understand why this is written? How can I enable VS2012 without installation but everything at one payment also everything online conveniently from our community local cloud server which is being paid in enterprise network and I siting in Coffee day or home at any system can use my environment without with my privacy is also annonymous as if I buy licensed version of VS2012 and my motherboard get burned off, my cost of savings get doomed? I dont know if this is a idea or rebellion. I hope you take this positively. :)

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Aby SkariaAby Skaria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion on improving LightSwitch. However, Visual Studio 2015 is the last release of Visual Studio that includes the LightSwitch tooling and we recommend users not begin new application development with LightSwitch. That said, we will continue to support users with existing LightSwitch applications, including critical bug fixes and security issues as per the Microsoft Support Lifecycle. Please see the blog post for more information: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/lightswitch/2016/10/14/lightswitch-update/

– The Visual Studio Team

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)