I suggest you ...

[Regional] TFS 2010 Visual Studio Scrum 1.0 Template Japanese localization project

(Japanese follows English)

The Visual Studio Scrum 1.0 process template is currently only availabile in English version. When applying this template to Japanese TFS 2010 Server , we need to modify the WSS language code from 1033 to 1041 in order to import it correctly. also, the WIT and WSS site are English based, makes it hard to be adopted in Japanese environments.

A suggestion to have a quick Japanese localization project to translate this template into Japanese since this is a good entry point for dev team in Japan to adopt scrum and to have a wider adoption to future Dev11.

Submitted by Visual Studio ALM Ranger.

(Japanese)

Visual Studio Scrum v1.0 template の日本語化のリクエストです。

TFS 2010 でこのテンプレートを導入する際に、 WSS の Lanaguage Code を修正しないとうまく導入できないし、導入しても英語のテンプレートなので使いにくい。

この問題を解決するために、Microsoft側で、ALM Rangers を通してこのテンプレートを日本語化して提供すれば、日本での使用率が高くなる+Agile開発の主流であるScrumの普及+ 今後Dev11 の普及に役に立つかと考えます。

ご賛同の方が、この Suggestion で投票してください、関心度が高くなると ALM Rangers の内部議論となるので Project 化する可能性が高くなります。

どうぞよろしくお願い申し上げます。

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rex Tang (MCS)Rex Tang (MCS) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...