How can we improve Azure DevOps?

Add possibility to delete a Load Test from VSTS

This suggestion is migrated to Developer Community. Please use below link to view the current status.
https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/idea/365624/add-possibility-to-delete-a-load-test-from-vsts.html
I'm not able to find the button in the portal to delete a load test. My list is getting quite cluttered with Load Tests as I try them out a lot, and I would love to be able to delete them from the portal.

83 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously? Do you need to vote to delete emails?
    Why would anyone want the tests to be permanently stuck there?
    Please add delete option!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely dumb to not provide a delete feature. I had an issue with my HAR, which contains tons of URL, and can't fix them. I want to upload a new HAR file. So, if i want to delete all the existing URLs and upload new. So, where is the upload HAR to a scenario ????? I can't upload the HAR to the scenario. Means, i have to upload a new HAR file with a new test. I mean wtf. Community is asking for delete feature for last so many months, why its not been added, is beyond to understand.

• Greg Mackey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My collection of load tests has grown large. We need the ability to delete load tests and organize by folder.

Same Here...test management activity is a critical task for our client and we are getting affected because of this issue.

• Eirik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. I uploaded a HAR-file with 10 000 URLs. When I open the test, it crashes my browser tab. It would be nice to be able to:
    1. Open it and run it
    or
    2. Delete it

This would be great to have.. would be nice to be able to clean up old items that are no longer needed.

• Anton Kalcik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now, this is very poor usability on Load Tests in VSTS. It will be also nice to be able to rename the tests and add more than one WebScenario.

Has this been resolved? I still can't find the delete option in the VSTS portal.

Feedback and Knowledge Base