How can we improve Azure DevOps?

Add a checkbox in pull request file list for each file to indicate that file has been reviewed

This suggestion is migrated to Developer Community. Please use below link to view the current status.
https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/idea/365746/add-a-checkbox-in-pull-request-file-list-for-each.html
Coming from TFVC in VisualStudio to Git, one thing that makes large pull requests a little more tedious is the lack of the "done" checkbox that a TFVC code review had. Could that be added to git pull requests so that the file collapses (and remembers that you'd done it) and it's easier to come back to a large pull request over the course of a day or so, instead of having to plow through it in one sitting so you don't lose your place?

83 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Peter Jorgensen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • GregR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't care if it is specifically a checkbox or not. I just want some way to keep track of what I've looked at and what I haven't.Bonus points if that is visible to other people.That way I can see that multiple people have already looked at one file (can look quickly) vs other file which no one has looked at (need to look more closely).

Feedback and Knowledge Base