How can we improve Team Services?

Creating Queries - Token for Current Iteration

When creating a work item query, you are given the option to select the iteration path for which the query is to return results for. It will be fantastic if a token was provided such as [Active Iteration] and you can specify the active iteration manually, or TFS calculating it via the Start/End dates

2,183 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lambros VasiliouLambros Vasiliou shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allow TFS queries to use shared snippets  ·   · 
    rob gagerob gage shared a merged idea: enable query to look for dates in a sprint  ·   · 
    Alessandro GrapsAlessandro Graps shared a merged idea: TFS: Iteration Path : Get CurrentIteration Path variables in queryes  ·   · 
    Tigran TorosyanTigran Torosyan shared a merged idea: Current Sprint queries Interation Path auto update  ·   · 
    Ramon DurãesRamon Durães shared a merged idea: Add variable @CurrentSprint (WorkItem>Shared Queries>Sprint Backlog )  ·   · 
    stevesteve shared a merged idea: Add @CurrentIteration variable to TFS  ·   · 
    Bryan HintonBryan Hinton shared a merged idea: Add an @CurrentIteration filter to create dynamic work item queries  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: TFS Current Sprint Macro for query builder: if i have an Iteration tree like ProjectName -> Sprint Number -> Sprint 80 -> Reports. I would  ·   · 

86 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...