How can we improve Team Services?

I do not want anyone to be able to override a checking ever

There should be a way to stop anyone from using overrides

I am tired of reprimanding people and I just fired one for not listing to me the first 3 times I said not do it.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The product group behind VSTS and TFS uses User Voice as one of the channels that influences the priority of the backlog. The product owners pay close attention to the popular User Voice suggestions. That viral effect is the power of User Voice for us. You can read more how we use User Voice in this blog post.

Although we value all pieces of feedback and suggestions, we also know from experience that suggestions that haven’t been supported by anybody else for a year or longer will very likely not get much support in the future. Unfortunately your suggestion falls in that category. For that reason we have made the decision to archive your suggestion and to give back your vote to either create another suggestion, or add your vote to an already existing suggestion.

Thanks for all the time that you have spend to make our product better! It is highly appreciated by the whole team working on Visual Studio Team Services and Team Foundation Server.

Ewald Hofman
    Program Manager

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service